In 1959, the location of Bogalay Education College was the headquarters of the 51st Light Infantry Battalion, which was transferred to the Ministry of Education from the Ministry of Defense in 1970. The opening ceremony was held on August 22nd in 1970.
Then, Bogalay Education College Level 2 under the Department of Education Planning and Training, Ministry of Education was opened on December 1 in 1998.
Currently, Bogalay Education College was upgraded to Level 1 Bogalay College of Education On January 16th in 2004.
Bogalay Education College Level 1 was reopened in line with the aim of building a new world of education.